Friday, October 9, 2009

Hmmph.

Well.
Everything sucks at the moment.
Well not everything,
But the majority of MY life sucks.
A.K.A: my romantic life.

You ever wanted something so bad, you convinced yourself that you had it?
Yeah, i put myself in that situation recently with BC*.
Im an idiot, but luckily i didnt out myself.
I dont think i could have lived through that.

But i found throught my friend, that BC confided in him that,
He may have a crush on a girl that half italian, half asian.

I am niether of those.


And what sucks even more was that deep down i knew we werent really right for each other.
I liked him in theory:
The Gorgeous, broke musician who is also very strange.
But because i wanted that so bad, I didnt want to believe it.

The the Other annoying part
Was that I did what Bestie told my to do.
And put myself out there.
i didnt want to like him too much.
But she told me not to shut out, that was my problem.

And this is why i dont do it. I dont put myself out there.
Its lonely, but i dont constantly get shot down.

Well I'm off to class...and Mentally Sulking.

Wish me Love, Wish me something.

2 comments:

Pusher of Pens said...

Well, Bestie is sorry for giving you such horrible advice. She's beginning to think that closing off would make life that much easier...

Oh, but you haven't experienced love! And although I say I hate it, I'm lying. I'm the biggest bullshitter you know. I love love (and like, too), and you will too. It crushes you, it lifts you up, it teases you, screws you wild, but in the end, it's the one HONEST way to know that you're alive. And who wants to go through life dead?

Rhapsody in PURPLE! said...

ugh, why are you so amazing with words.

and no.

that was not a question.