Friday, June 19, 2009

Amadeus...sing your sweet melody.

WELL, its been a while. A long long while. And you know what? Thats ok, becasue loads of people have months in between their cyber mental breakdowns.

*Ahem* Anyway,

It's the summer, and I am working like a slave with two jobs, well I'm getting paid so not really like a slave, more like a paid slave...

Actually, lets just drop the slave metaphor...its not working.

I'm Working a lot. My first job is the Cutco cutlery...yes i sell knives. Honestly I LOVE MY JOB!! i get paid well to go to a clients house, and eat Panera. Awesome right? I know.

The next job is a paid internship at a *drumroll please* A FASHION BOUTIQUE!!
YES.
I am working under two in house designers making clothes. its LOADS OF FUN! and informative. great!


Other then that im doing alright, i hate boys....well a boy actually acouple of boys.......sheesh.
But thats another post

Till then, wish me sane, wish me something
Ari Vee*


P.S:
I am now OBSESSED Mozart, since I saw the movie starring Tom Hulce (the voice of Quasimodo in Disney s Hunchback of Notre Dame) AND IT WAS AMAZING. if you have not seen it get on that.

No comments: